Our company ELTECH Slovakia spol. s r.o. was founded on 15. June 2000, when two entrepreneurs Ing. Rudolf Belica and Juraj Haluš join together to make a stable and vital company. Their wide experience in projecting, assembly and service of automation lines and presses were and still are guarantee of professional approach to requirements of our customers.
From beginings, these are our main goals:
“help customers to maximalize their production rate”
We know, our customers look for technologic solutions, which safe time and money. But they look also for effective and reliable solutions, and that are exactly those, which we are offering.
We know, our customers look for flexible solutions capable of fast adjusting to changes in their products portfolio. We offer technical solutions, which are easy and intuitive to assembly and fit to wide variety of forming presses.
Everyday we see, how new technologies, materials and control solutions are developing and getting into real use. In our company, we want to offer innovative, but still highly reliable solutions. As very important we also consider “feedback” from our customers, who know the best, what is important and what can be improved.
- 1992 – Foundation of entrepreneurship – Rudolf Belica – ELTECH
- 1994 – Foundation of entrepreneurship – Juraj Haluš – MONTES
- 2000 – Foundation of ELTECH Slovakia spol. s r.o. company
- 2004 – Company moved into new production, assembly and office buildings
- 2009 – Start of construction of a new multifunctional building
- 2010 – Company started to use the new multifunctional building
- 2015 – Revitalisation of buildings used by our company